Monday, June 6, 2011

overstrike, call of duty modern warfare 3, ghost recon future soldier, rayman, rocksmith and what else brandon?!?


So, I told you guys we'd post more of the games that Brandon thought were noteworthy while we were watching  the Ubisoft Press Conference at E3 on G4.... Here's a few he liked------->


Overstrike
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier


Rayman

Rocksmith


Assassin's Creed: Revelations


I thought a lot of the games for the Kinect (for the 360) were pretty cool. I enjoyed the one with the crazy rabbits where they had to make the pictures... (I don't remember names as well as Brandon does) and I also thought the workout games were pretty cool. Brandon even said he would be more apt to workout if we had a Kinect because it was easier than having to worry about a board like you have to with the Wii Fit. (I still love my Wii Fit though!) So --- we are finishing up the conference now, will probably have a gazillion more games Brandon wants to buy $$$$$ so I will talk to you guys soon, I'm sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment